ANGER MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME
12 week duration, 2hr session, Thursdays 5.30-7.30pm
Max 12 participants, mixed genders, ages 14yrs up, total course cost: $360,00
ring for a interview
7 Strategies Learnt from this programme, workbook provided.
Structure of programme:
- Session 1 : What is Anger?
- Session 2: Anger and How it Manifests
- Session 3: ABC Advantages and Dis advantages of Anger
- Session 4: Being Assertive
- Session 5: Before, during and After Anger
- Session 6: Random Anger
- Session 7: Keeping your House in Order
- Session 8: Problem Solving Strategies
- Session 9: Self Control Strategies
- Session 10: Intimate Partner Abuse, Domestic Violence, Family Violence
- Session 11: Powerful Parenting
- Session 12: Safety Planning and Closure of Group
Theories used when designing the programme:
- Solution Focused
- Strengths based Motivation Interviewing
- Cognitive behaviour Theory/Therapy
- Whare Tapa Wha Model (Mason Durie)
Interested in joining this programme or have a question?