Conflict Resolution Weekend Workshop
self esteem, communication skills, co-operation, conflict resolution skills, community building trust, assertive communication, self care, concentric circles violence to non-violence, relationships, self talk, transforming power wheel
Our workshops are with 3 trained facilitators.
We provide a professional, safe learning environment.
Our workshops are open to anyone who is wanting to make positive changes around Dealing with Conflict in their lives. We welcome referrals.
Cost: single$115 Couple $180
The key features of workshops are
- Teamwork – there is always a team of several facilitators of diverse background and life experience, with shared leadership and no guru
- Diversity – the participants come from a range of ages, cultures, walks of life, and interests, and bring a wealth of life experience to the workshop.
- A safe learning environment is maintained by group agreement:-
- no put-downs
- affirm oneself and others
- listen and don’t interrupt
- respect confidentiality
- volunteer oneself only, speak from the “I”
- Reliance on Transforming Power
- Experiential rather than conceptual focus
- A holistic focus, recognising the spiritual dimension of the person, rather than a behavioristic or rigidly rule-governed focus
- Building community is an integral part of the workshop process
- Fun and laughter is an integral part of the workshop process
- A varied pace, generally brisk, but with time for reflection.
TRANSFORMING POWER WHEEL